Saturday 24 September 2011

PAY IT FORWARD

I saw this over at Fabraholic's  blog and I would like to do the same on my blog. I love getting surprises in the post so why not pass that feeling onto somebody else? This is how it works: I promise to send a surprise gift to the first three people to comment on my post. This gift will be a goodie made by me and sent sometime within the next year. Yes, that gives me a whole year to make it but I promise to try to make it as early as possible. Now for the business end of it:

Rules:

1. I will make a little something for the first 3 people who comment on this post. It will be a surprise and may arrive at any time in the next year (you can give me a hint as to what colours you like or if you want it to be a total surprise).

2. To sign up to receive a gift from me you must play along too. Share on your blog by promising to send a handmade goodie to the first three people who comment on your blog post.

3. You must have a blog.

4. After commenting on my post, you have to post this (or similar) on your blog to spread the love.


So now, who will be first?


Hope everyone is having a great weekend.


LindaC



3 comments:

  1. Hi LInda,
    I would love to play along and would be honored to receive a surprise gift in the mail from you. I will update my blog in the next 24 hours with my pay it forward post. Thank you, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to play, I've wanted to play this game for ages but haven't been lucky enough to join in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda I am in process of setting up my own blog...although already belong to a communal one . I shall spread the love as soon as I do. It is such a great idea!
    Having a great weekend (sewing). Hope lots of people follow this link.

    ReplyDelete