Monday 12 September 2011

SWAPS

As part of the Mug Rug and Goodie Swap organised by Cindy I've made the two mug rugs for my two partners.
Here is the mug rug for Partner 1
She likes pink (that's all I'm saying in case I give too much away)
This is the back of it

This is the front of mug rug for Partner 2 who likes modern fabrics
This was the first time I tried adding circular pieces in patchwork.  It was not one of my finest works.
This is the back

Now I have to make a goodie to go with each one.  Have some ideas, it's just a matter of making up my mind exactly what so I can get started.

We are getting the end of Hurricane Katia here.  The winds are very strong so I think I will have to get together some more hexagons to sew in case the electricity goes off.



2 comments:

  1. They're great! The circle worked out just fine, didn't it? It looks lovely from here.

    Off to get a cupcake. Yours has me all hungry now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cupcakes! How cute is that?? I hope your power doesn't go off from the storm.
    Have a great weekend,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete