Friday 11 November 2011

Knitting and Stitching Show



Can't wait, I'm going to the one show that we have here in Ireland at which you can buy goodies for our addiction.  Yes, fabric, thread, kits, templates, patterns, buttons, sewing machines (maybe not this time) and there is always a sweet stand as well to get something to bring home to hubby.
I usually try to take a workshop at it but this year youngest daughter is coming with me as her dad and older sister are both working on Saturday.
She has recently been talking about knitting so we are going to see what goodies she can find to get her started.  She has her needles and practice wool so wants to actually make something.
Older sister wants an aran cardigan with lots of cables on it so I'm hoping I will find a pattern for her.
I've printed out the exhibitor list and highlighted the stands I want to visit.
I'm also hoping to meet up with some of the ladies from the Sew Irish flickr group
I'll show you what I spend my money on over the weekend.
Have a great weekend.

LindaC

6 comments:

  1. I hope you had a great, great time! It was so nice to meet you and your lovely daughter. Can't wait to see what you create with your goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting for you!! Hope you enjoyed it-- I've been reading some of the posts over the weekend about the K&S show-- looking forward to hearing how it was for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoyed the K&S did you buy any goodies?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your Crafty weekend was gorgeous with yr daughter. Get any early Christmas goodies?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun at the show. We have had ours in Brisbane not long ago. I was working there every day and had to be very disciplined when it came to buying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How much fun is that? And you're so organized with your list marked. So what goodies came home with you? That's so neat that your daughter wants to learn how to knit. She'll get addicted like the rest of us ;-)

    ReplyDelete