Monday 20 February 2012

FNSI sewing

I managed to get the following finished during FNSI

Finishing touches to my swap for the Mouthy Stitches.  I'm covering up some embroidery which would show who my pouch is for.

I also managed to get the front finished of some fabric postcards for a swap on Yahoo.  The theme is paper-pieced gnomes.

And finally I have part of the front of my Name Game swap finished.  I can only show a little bit of it as it is a secret swap and my partner would guess straight away that it is for her if she saw the full thing.

All in all not a bad bit of work for a Friday night.
Hope you all had a great weekend.
LindaC

2 comments:

  1. Very neat! I can see why you like the swaps, etc. as they give you the chance to work on some very different blocks/projects. Enjoy yourself :-)
    hello from Idaho,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete