Wednesday 31 December 2014

Welcome 2015


Happy New Year to you all.

I am hoping that 2015 will be a better year.  Sadly we lost a dear friend and member of our quilting group at the end of August to cancer and another is having treatment.
I had knee surgery at the end of September to remove cartilage which I've had problems with for a good many years but which was a lot worse over the last year and it was slowing me down.  It took me longer to get over it as I had an allergic reaction to the anaesthetic and then I got the vomiting bug which took me a good week to recover from.  Thankfully I am now pain free but I will have to have a knee replacement in the next couple of years.

I didn't fulfill my promise to blog more often (bad me!!!) but I am hopeful for the next year that I will be able to.  My sewing has been put on hold for a while as I am studying for exams in April but I am doing a workshop at the end of January (will give more details later).

I hope that you all have a peaceful, healthy and happy 2015.

Best wishes.


Linda


4 comments:

  1. Wow, it sounds like you've had a challenging year. I'm sorry about your knee-that can be lengthy to recover from. I'm looking forward to hearing from you/reading posts in 2015. Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Studying for and exam is a good reason to put the sewing to the side! Sorry for the loss but hopefully the next year is going to be better! happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your friends and your knee! Hopefully the replacement wont come too soon! Happy New Year and hope you are all healthy and happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do this hack to drop 2lb of fat in 8 hours

    More than 160k men and women are losing weight with a easy and secret "water hack" to drop 2lbs every night as they sleep.

    It's scientific and it works on everybody.

    Here are the easy steps for this hack:

    1) Grab a drinking glass and fill it up half glass

    2) And now do this weight losing HACK

    so you'll be 2lbs lighter when you wake up!

    ReplyDelete